Tuesday, January 10, 2012

VACANCY NOTIFICATION

From:"vivian " <viviandaniel@rediffmail.com>

Hello Dear,


I am Mrs.Vivian Daniel,I am 45 Years Old, From United Kingdom. I work
in a T Mobile Network a
telecommunication Company in UK and I dont usually stays home unless
during weekends.I will like you to
know that i have just two kids which name is Terry and Joy they are a
Boy and a Girl they are just 8years and
6years old.I want male or female nanny and driver who will be taking
care of my home because i will soon be
going on study. And I have an apartment room for them that would be
taking care of them in my house.


So iwill like you to know that I will be paying you 2,000 BRITISH
POUNDS for every month and a pocket money
of 100 POUNDS per week for the buying of some things for your self and
I will also be responsible for some of
the money for your traveling documents but you have to agree that i
will pay for your Visa and you will pay
for your working permit.And the working hour is just 4 hours per day
and your responsibility in my house is
just to take care of my daughters, cooking, taking them on shopping,
taking them to where the school bus will
pick them up from which is just 2 km ahead from home. And also you have
a private room bathroom toilet
and also if you wish to be having free period from 5 pm to 6 pm are
acceptable.. So i will like you to get back to
me if you are interested in being my nanny for my Kids, I will send you
my family picture and my phone
numbers if you are intereted,kindly send me your cv scan copy of your
international passport to my e mail (vivian2011@live.in)

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Mrs Vivian Daniel

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger