Quotes by Thomas A. Edison
-
Here are some quotes by Thomas A. Edison.
------------------------------
💡 *On Invention*
-
“To invent, you need a good imagination and ...
Spicy Cajun Chicken Pasta Recipe
-
🌶️ Spicy Cajun Chicken Pasta
A creamy, fiery pasta dish popular in Southern U.S. cuisine.
------------------------------
🛒 Ingredients (Serves 4)
...
Ramayana (Bollywood Film) – Full Details
-
🎬 *Ramayana (Upcoming Bollywood Film) – Full Details*
The *Ramayana* film is one of the most ambitious upcoming Indian cinema
projects ever made 🇮🇳✨
...
Bijlee Rani
-
एक बिहारी महिला चेक भुनाने गई।
क्लर्क: हस्ताक्षर कर दो।
महिला: कैसे?
क्लर्क: जैसे आप पत्र के अंत में लिखते हैं।
महिला ने लिखा: "*आपके चुंबन के बदले में, ...
Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do
-
I don't like your little games
Don't like your tilted stage
The role you made me play
Of the fool, no, I don't like you
I don't like your perfect crime
Ho...
Santa ki Suhag Raat
-
*सन्ता *– सुहाग रात कैसी रही..?
*बन्ता *– बढ़िया रही, वैसे एक बात बताऊं.! वो जिस तरह की हरकतें कर रही थी,
मैं चाहता तो उसकी ले सकता था
I receive a number of spam e-mails regarding winning notifications & earning opportunities. 1005 of these e-Mails are Spam. I am posting in this blog all those Spam e-Mails for your knowledge, so that all my friend beware of these kind of frauds taking place via e-Mails.
0 comments:
Post a Comment